Beautiful Italian leather accessories – designed for a modern life
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Standard Delivery to the UK takes 2-3 working days and is free on orders over £75 or £4.99 for orders less than £75. If you’d like your package to arrive more quickly, you can opt for EXPRESS DELIVERY which arrives the next working day if you order by 1pm.
- Is leather long lasting?
- High quality leather is a very long lasting material. If well taken care of, handmade leather accessories will still look great after years of everyday use.
- What kind of leather does Rise & Fall use?
- The leather for all of our leather accessories is sourced from top Italian tannery Mastrotto. It is full grain Italian leather which lasts well and ages beautifully over time.
- Are your leather accessories good quality?
- Not all leather accessories are the same quality. We only use Mastrotto leather that has the right strength and thickness so your wallet will last a long time.
- Are your leather accessories fully lined?
- Yes all our leather accessories (our wallets, makeup cases, wash bags and our high quality Italian leather bags) are fully lined with Rise & Fall’s signature orange cotton canvas. It’s a wipe-free lining for easy cleaning.
- Do Rise & Fall leather accessories feature a logo?
- Yes all our leather accessories have a small and subtle R & F logo stamped into the leather. Not using a coating or dye for this means it won’t wear away over time so it will look neat and smart forever.
- What should I do if my leather bag gets wet?
- If your leather bag gets wet, stuff it with newspaper so it keeps its shape while drying. Do not dry it on a radiator or in direct sunlight. Instead allow it to dry slowly at room temperature. If your leather bag needs it, you can use a little leather conditioner to keep it soft and supple.