Discover your most breathable and versatile jumper yet
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why is merino wool better than synthetic?
- Unlike many synthetic fibres, merino wool is highly breathable and great at helping your body regulate its temperature. Thanks to wool’s lanolin coating, it’s also very resistant to bacteria and creasing, which means you can wear your merino wool jumper again and again without worrying about it looking or smelling a little worse for wear.
- How does Merino wool keep you warm in winter and cool in summer?
- Thanks to its temperature regulating qualities, merino jumpers for men allows your skin to breathe and helps your body stay cool when it’s hot, and warm when it’s not. It does this thanks to clever little air pockets that help absorb moisture and transport it away from the body.
- Why does Merino wool make a good transeasonal layer?
- Thanks to its thermoregulating qualities, merino wool jumpers add a really useful layer of warmth on a cold day but also allow your body to breathe and stay cool and dry on a hot day. What’s more, because it's so resistant to smells, it doesn’t matter if you sweat a little because you won’t be nearly as smelly as you could in say synthetic or even cotton.
- How do I care for my mens merino jumpers clothing?
- You can wash your merino wool clothing on a cool wash at 30°C or below, with a gentle spin cycle. If you have a wool wash setting on your machine use that. Make sure to use non bio detergent as bio detergent can eat away at the natural fibres of your wool. Over time this can wear it down – eventually leading to holes or pilling. To dry, gently shake then dry flat.
When putting any wool clothing away, make sure it is fully clean and dry so as not to attract moths. You can also use your anti moth bag.
- Will my merino wool shrink in the washing machine?
- High temperatures and fast spin settings can make your wool items shrink, so make sure you are using the right settings. As long as you use a wool wash, your merino wool jumper shouldn’t shrink in the machine.