There’s nothing quite like wrapping yourself in luxurious, spa-quality towels. That’s why we make ours with the finest quality fibres for a softness that lasts. Using high quality, 100% Turkish Aegean cotton, our towels are designed to stand the test of time. We want them to be better for you, your wallet and the planet. So if you like all your hand towels, bath towels and bath mats to stay ultra soft, ultra absorbent and ultra plush, look no further.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes Rise & Fall towels so good?
- Our towels are woven from premium 100% Turkish Aegean cotton, using the ‘aqua- fibro’ process for maximum absorbency, softness and bulk that lasts.
They’re naturally hypoallergenic, and free from harmful chemicals, making them ideal for anyone with sensitive skin.
They’re a premium, spa weight towel. At 800gsm they make bathtime a luxurious affair.
Choose between two timeless colours for towels that will suit any bathroom.
- What material are they made out of?
- Our towels are made with 100% Turkish Aegean cotton. This particular cotton is famous for its long fibres and smoother threads. The longer fibres have less exposed ends, making your towel feel a whole lot softer and last longer too. Instead of getting scratchy and thinning over time, your towels will get softer and maintain their luxurious bulk.
- Are they suitable if I have sensitive skin?
- Yes, our towels are made with 100% Turkish Aegean cotton. Not only are they very soft against your skin, they’re also naturally hypoallergenic, and free from any harmful chemicals. So whether you’re using them on your hands, face or body, you’re safe with our luxury towels.
- What sizes do they come in?
- Our towels come in standard UK sizes.
Bath towel: 70cm x 140cm (800gsm)
Hand towel: 50cm x 100cm (800gsm)
Face towel: 30cm x 30cm (800gsm)
Bath mat: 50cm x 80cm (1000gsm)
- How should I take care of them?
- Wash your towels with similar colours, and your usual fabric detergent, at 40°C or 30°C. Avoid fabric softener or bleach which can permanently damage the threads and colour. You can hang to dry or tumble dry on a warm heat (not hot) to maintain softness. And there’s no need to iron them, just give your towels a shake and put them away when completely dry.