Soft, durable and crease resistant: men’s polo shirts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the size and colour range available in polo t-shirts for men?
- Our polo shirts for men are available in sizes S, M, L, and XL and in colours grey, navy, white and black.
- How do I choose a good polo shirt?
- A good mens polo t-shirt must be made with good quality cotton in a pique construction. This construction makes polo shirts much more durable than the usual cotton t-shirts and much less likely to crease or even stain! It also allows for your skin to breathe.
- Can I return my polo if it doesn't fit properly?
- Of course! If your polo shirt doesn’t fit, you can return it for free within 30 days. As long as your polo shirt is unworn and unwashed with all labels attached, you will receive a full refund.
- Do you offer free shipping for bulk orders?
- Yes, standard shipping to anywhere within the UK is free for orders over £75 – perfect if you have your eye on a few items. (Choose 3 or more men’s polo shirts UK for free shipping.)
- When would I wear a polo shirt?
- A polo shirt has two main uses. One is that it works as a middle ground between a t-shirt and a shirt. As it has the collar, it still retains some elements of smart dressing so would look better placed in a smart restaurant than say a casual t-shirt.
The other main use for a polo shirt is in sports. This is because polo shirts have a pique construction that makes them very breathable, durable and crease resistant.