Soft, durable and organic t-shirts for men
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do Rise & Fall t-shirts last?
- With high quality, organic cotton, stylish design and expert craftsmanship, our t-shirts for men are made to last a long time. That’s why we think we make the best men's t-shirts in the UK. Don’t take our word for it, read the reviews!
- How can I make my t-shirt last longer?
- From the high quality, organic cotton used in our tees to the stitching on the hem, neck and cuffs, everything is considered to help your t-shirt last as long as possible. You can extend the life of your t–shirt ever further by washing it at 30℃ with non bio detergent. This will help protect the fibres. Also make sure you are washing it with similar colours and have separated out anything that may pull or snag your t-shirt in the wash.
- What sizes are available in the menswear collection?
- All menswear ranges including t-shirts come in sizes S, M, L, and XL.
- After I place an order, how long will it take to arrive?
- How long it takes for your order to arrive depends on where you live and which delivery option you choose. When ordering men’s t-shirts from the UK, standard shipping takes 3-4 working days. If you’re in a hurry, you can also choose express shipping. (Orders must be placed by 12pm to ship within the same day.)
- Can I return a t-shirt if it doesn't fit properly?
- We want your t-shirt to feel just right. If you don’t like it, you can return it for free as long as it is unworn, unwashed and undamaged. You’ll get a full refund if you return it within 30-days of receiving the original purchase.
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- No you don’t need an account with Rise & Fall to place an order. You can check out as a guest.