We’ve sorted your new trans-seasonal wardrobe staple. Life is better with a cashmere jumper to hand. Dress it up or down, wrap it round your shoulders or pop it in your bag. Explore our premium quality women's cashmere jumpers in a range of classic colours and timeless styles. Discover buttery soft cashmere jumpers made with the finest Mongolian cashmere. They’re built to last and won’t go out of style.
Women's Cashmere Jumpers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What jumpers are available?
- Our women's cashmere jumpers are available in three classic styles. We have women's crew neck cashmere jumpers, women's v-neck cashmere jumpers and heavier weight, women's zip-up cashmere jumpers.
All our women’s cashmere jumpers come in three classic colours that go with everything, grey, black and camel. And just like our cotton jumpers, they come in sizes S - XL.
- How should I style my cashmere jumper?
- Good cashmere jumpers can be worn with anything. Dress the crewneck jumper up with smart trousers, layer the v-neck jumper over a crisp white shirt, or throw the zip-up jumper over your favourite t-shirt for a more relaxed, weekend look.
Heading out for dinner on a summer’s evening? Pop a cashmere jumper in your bag and wrap it around your shoulders when the temperature drops. It’s an excellent year-round travel item that looks equally good in summer and winter. And the best bit about travelling with cashmere jumpers? They won’t crease no matter how small you scrunch them up!
- How do the jumpers fit and what size should I get?
- Our women’s cashmere jumpers fit true to size so get your usual size for a warm and comfortable fit, or size up for a more relaxed look.
Our women’s cashmere zip-up jumpers are slightly longer than the other jumpers. They come in a more heavyweight cashmere and a slightly looser fit. They make a great extra layer to wear over long sleeve t-shirts or slimmer fitting jumpers in the middle of winter.
- How are the jumpers made?
- All our women's cashmere jumpers are made with 100% A Grade Mongolian cashmere. It’s the finest cashmere in the world with extra-long, high-quality fibres. It’s this fibre length that makes our cashmere jumpers so buttery soft and so strong - as longer fibres need fewer ties in the yarn. For the softest jumpers, only A-Grade Mongolian cashmere will do.
- Are the jumpers sustainable?
- When making our jumpers or any other cashmere product, we consider the animals, the farmers and the environment. We comb our cashmere goats in the spring, just as they are shedding their winter coats. Our cashmere is certified by the Good Cashmere Standard, the Sustainable Fibre Alliance and the Responsible Wool Standard - so you can rest easy knowing your jumper was made consciously.
- How do Rise & Fall women's cashmere jumpers compare to other luxury brands?
- Our cashmere jumpers are made by the same manufacturers as leading luxury brands. We make sure to source the best cashmere and we don’t scrimp on it either. Our cashmere jumpers come in a premium weight that will really keep you cosy.
The big difference is: we partner directly with the manufacturers to bring you the same quality jumpers at a fraction of the price. They get a better deal and so do you. Take a closer look at the cuffs, finish and knit of our cashmere jumpers and fall in love with the craftsmanship.
- How should I care for my cashmere jumpers?
- Cashmere is naturally odour resistant and antibacterial so you won’t need to wash your jumper very often. When you do, hand wash or use a cold wool cycle. Avoid bio detergents and fabric softeners which can damage the jumper’s fibres. Dry your jumper flat and put it away when completely dry. Cashmere is also naturally wrinkle-resistant so your jumper won’t need ironing, in fact, this would damage it. Just give it a good shake and it’s ready to go.
To keep your cashmere jumper safe from moths, only put it away clean and use the anti-moth bag that we include with every one of our cashmere jumpers.