Your search for cosy, comfortable and breathable gloves ends here. For buttery softness and insulating power you can’t beat cashmere. Our gloves are expertly made with the finest Mongolian cashmere. They’re luxuriously soft, super strong and made to last. Available in a range of timeless colours, our gloves look just as good with a smart suit as on a country walk. If you can’t get through winter without a good pair of cashmere gloves, you’ve come to the right place.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes cashmere so special?
- Cashmere is a miracle fibre. It’s incredibly insulating whilst also being lightweight and malleable - which makes for supremely comfortable and cosy gloves. It’s also temperature regulating and odour repellent so doesn’t need washing too often. If you’re looking for warm but breathable gloves, cashmere is a great material to go for.
Cashmere is strong too. When properly looked after, quality cashmere jumpers, hats, scarves or gloves can last you a lifetime.
- Why is cashmere from Rise & Fall different?
- Our cashmere gloves are made with 100% A grade Mongolian cashmere. It has extra long, extra fine fibres that make for a stronger, softer knit. Because of those long fibres our cashmere is much less prone to pilling so your gloves will last a whole lot longer.
Our cashmere gloves are made by a leading manufacturer that is certified by the Good Cashmere Standard, Bluesign and Oekotex. We also only comb our cashmere in spring, when the cashmere goats are starting to shed their winter coats anyway. Because happy goats make for quality cashmere.
And most importantly, thanks to our innovative business model, Rise & Fall cashmere combines premium quality and an affordable price. Our cashmere gloves are made by the same manufacturers as multiple leading luxury brands, so you know you can rely on their lasting quality.
- Can I use my phone with the cashmere gloves on?
- Yes you can use your phone with your cashmere gloves on. Thanks to the touchscreen fabric on the thumb and index finger, you can still capture that perfect wintry shot without getting cold hands.
- What colour cashmere gloves are available?
- Our women’s cashmere gloves come in black, grey, camel, navy, salt and fuschia - while our men’s cashmere gloves come in black, grey, navy, toast, ocean, and burgundy.
Check out our cashmere scarves and beanie hats to complete the set, or mix and match your colours.
- What size cashmere gloves are available?
- Our cashmere gloves come in two sizes, mens and womens. They are knitted cashmere so very stretchy and flexible for a close and comfortable fit.
- How can I protect my cashmere gloves from moths?
- All our cashmere items, be that a jumper, scarf or gloves come with a free anti-moth zip up bag. When packing your gloves away for the warmer months, simply put them in the bag, zip it up, and they will be safe from any cashmere eating moths.