Cocoon yourself in the soothing power of down. With our premium down duvets you’ll discover comfort, warmth and a softness you can really sink right into. Drift off into deep sleep, with a breathable, temperature regulating and moisture wicking down duvet. And the best bit? Proudly made in the UK with 100% origin controlled recycled down, this duvet is our most sustainable yet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes a down duvet so great?
- A down duvet is great for three main reasons. It’s super warm and insulating, while also being breathable - so you can use it in a range of temperatures. It’s also temperature regulating and moisture wicking, perfect for anyone who gets hot and bothered during the night. And it’s lightweight and comfortable, even if you tend to wriggle around in your sleep.
Down is a great natural material, much more comfortable and breathable than synthetic alternatives.
- What makes the Rise & Fall down duvet even better?
- Our down duvet is also completely natural and biodegradable. It’s wrapped in 100% cotton to ensure you get all those temperature regulating qualities that down is known for. We’ve even thought of those little extras, like labels to help you put the cover on right the first time and a canvas bag to store it in.
What’s more, our down duvet is made with 100% origin controlled recycled down - which makes it our most sustainable duvet so far. It’s better for you and the planet.
- How do I know if a down duvet is right for me?
- If you want a natural duvet, down is a great choice. It’s much more breathable than synthetic versions you can find on the market.
It’s temperature regulating and moisture wicking so it’s great for hot sleepers. But it’s also very insulating without being too heavy. Down also has a different feel and weight to it. If you like the feeling of sinking into your bedding, down will give you just that. On the other hand if you’re looking for a slightly more supportive texture, check out our wool duvet.
(Our down duvet comes in 10.5 tog which is nice and cosy but if you’re looking for a lower tog, try our wool duvet which is available in 4.5 or 10.5.)
- What is recycled down?
- We make our down duvet in the UK with 100% origin controlled fibres. Our recycling process ensures the down is fully de-dusted, sterilised and washed using the latest technologies, to keep any dust mites at bay. The result? A fresh, clean and supremely comfortable duvet.
- Where does the recycled down come from?
- The down for our recycled down duvet comes from end of life luxury outerwear.
- Is the down duvet sustainable?
- It’s made from recycled down which would otherwise go to waste. It’s completely natural and 100% biodegradable, being wrapped in 100% cotton too. We’re not perfect yet, but our down duvet is definitely up there.
- What size down duvets are available?
- Our down duvets come in sizes UK Single, UK Double, UK King and UK Super King.
- What togs are available?
- Our recycled down duvet comes in 10.5 tog. Which is nice and toasty but still breathable enough to be used year round.
- What other down products are there?
- We also have recycled down pillows, available in a range of densities and sizes.