Browse ultra-smooth and highly breathable, luxury bed sheets.
Luxury Bed Sheets
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes bed sheets luxurious?
- A luxury bed sheet is one that’s made of the finest fibres, expertly woven for a soft and smooth handfeel and built to last for years. We use extra long staple cotton that needs fewer ties and produces a smooth finish.
- How long do luxury sheets last?
- A luxury bed sheet should last well over 10 years without pilling and breaking. Our luxury sheets get softer with each wash, without losing their strength.
- Does bed sheet quality matter?
- It’s not just about having luxurious bed sheets. Quality is hugely important because it saves you money in the long run. Having to replace your bed sheets every couple of years costs you and the environment. What’s more, high quality bed sheets can have a profound effect on your sleep – improving the way you feel throughout the next day and keeping you healthy in the long run.
- What types of sheets are most comfortable?
- What makes a sheet comfortable is down to a few things. First, it depends on how soft and smooth it feels against your skin, especially if you sleep naked. Next up how breathable the fabric is, allowing your body to regulate its temperature as you sleep. And finally, how well your bed sheet stays put on your mattress as you move throughout the night.
- Do I need to iron your sheets?
- If you don’t want to iron R&F bed sheets, you can take them out of the tumble dryer when they’re still damp, give them a good shake and hang them for the last section of dry time. If you hang them outside on a breezy day they will dry beautifully soft. If you’re looking for a particularly crisp finish, you can iron your luxury bed sheets on a low to medium heat.
- What is your return policy?
- Returns are free on unwashed and undamaged products for a full refund within 30-days of receiving the original purchase. Items must be returned with their original packaging and all tags and labels attached. Damaged or faulty products will be refunded in full or exchanged if a replacement product is available.
- Do your bed sheets wrinkle?
- Rise & Fall bed sheets are tightly woven in long staple cotton to make them as wrinkle proof as possible. Depending on the finish you want, you may want to iron them before putting them on your bed. But once on, they are extremely wrinkle resistant.