Expertly made in Italy, these beautiful throws bring heaps of class. Imagine cosy evenings in, with luxury bed throws in a range of quality wool blends. From super strong lambswool to buttery soft cashmere and silk, our bed throws use superb natural fibres. If you think a bed looks unfinished without a stylish throw, then you’ve come to the right place. Complete your dream bedroom with one of these luxury bed throws.
Luxury Bed Throws
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes Rise & Fall bed throws luxury?
- All Rise & Fall bed throws are made with the finest natural fibres by our manufacturers based in Lake Como, Italy. With over 150 years of expertise, they really know their stuff.
- What bed throws are available?
- Rise & Fall have 3 beautifully made, high-quality bed throws on offer.
Tonal check bed throw: This bed throw comes in smart grey or blue check. Made of 100% lambswool, it’s warm, cosy, strong, and excellent value.
Basket weave bed throw: This gorgeously textured throw comes in two subtle colours, grey or natural. It’s a blend of lambswool and alpaca making it super warm and lightweight, with a premium look.
Two-tone bed throw: A sumptuous blend of cashmere, silk and wool, this bed throw combines strength and luxury, for that five-star feel. It comes in grey and natural and looks equally good covering a bed or thrown over your shoulder.
- How do you style a bed throw?
- This all depends on the size of your bed and your personal style of course. You can lay your bed throw out flat, fold it, or sling it over the end of your bed for a more relaxed look. If you like your bedroom looking neat and tidy, fold your throw in half and place it at the foot of your bed - ready to be pulled up if it gets a little chilly.
- How else can you use a bed throw?
- Bed throws don’t have to be restricted to the bedroom. They look equally good thrown over the back of a couch, bench or chair. They can protect a white sofa or cover a worn patch on your favourite armchair. Our bed throws can also be used as a picnic blanket on a summer’s day or to cover your knees in the garden.
- What size are the bed throws?
- Our luxury bed throws come in a generous size perfect for snuggling into. They fit nicely over a double or king-size bed or folded in half over a single bed.
• Tonal check bed throw: 130cm x 190cm – including fringes • Basket weave bed throw: 130cm x 180cm – including fringes • Two-tone bed throw: 130cm x 190cm – including fringes
- What materials are the bed throws made of?
- All our luxury bed throws are made with carefully sourced, high-quality wool. The exact composition depends on which bed throw you choose.
The Rise & Fall tonal check bed throw is made with 100% lambswool. The Rise & Fall basket weave bed throw is made with 50% Alpaca and 50% Lambswool. The Rise & Fall two-tone bed throw is made with 10% Cashmere, 20% Silk, and 70% Lambswool.