Modern Everyday Classics, made with the very best materials and produced by the best luxury manufacturers in the world.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are basic wardrobe essentials for men?
- No matter your lifestyle or the size of your wardrobe, there are a few essential pieces of apparel for men. You will usually need at least one of the following menswear items: a good quality cotton shirt, cotton t-shirt, a pair of jeans, smart trousers or chinos, a cosy winter jumper in a material like cashmere, and a more lightweight jumper or sweatshirt in cotton or wool. From these basics you can build in more colour, texture or materials – whatever men’s apparel feels right to you.
- How can I style a plain white Men’s t-shirt?
- A plain white men’s t-shirt can be styled in a whole number of ways. It all depends on the weather, the occasion and what styles you like. Some people will wear a plain white t-shirt everyday as their uniform. Others will wear it like a vest under a shirt or jumper. You can add interest to a plain white t-shirt by styling it with an open shirt in flannel or cotton twill. You can also layer a long sleeve t-shirt underneath for more of a streetwear look.
- How do I choose the right size for men's clothing?
- Take a look at our size guide on the product page. This has chest, waist and hip measurements to guide you. For example if your measurements were chest: 91.5cm, waist: 74cm , full hip 90.5cm, then you would go for a size small.
If you’re between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Most of our clothes are cut for a relaxed fit anyway but if you want a particularly slouchy fit, size up.
- After I place an order, how long does it take to receive it?
- Standard shipping to the UK usually takes 3-4 working days. While express shipping ordered before 12pm will be dispatched the same day, and usually delivered the next day. Check our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- No you don’t need an account. You can simply choose what mens clothing you want to buy, add your favourite pieces to the ‘bag’ and then check out.