We believe that a good night’s sleep begins with bedding. Our bed linen not only feels great but is also produced by manufacturers who supply some of the world’s biggest luxury brands and hotels. You can sleep better knowing that the factory is run on renewable energy, recycles 99% of its water and is Oeko Tex 100 certified.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long should bed linen last?
- As long as you buy quality, you shouldn’t have to buy new bed linen online too often. If you take care of it, the best bed linen should last over 10 years, getting softer with time. If you start to notice too many loose threads, pulls or even tears and the bedding is starting to feel rough or uncomfortable against your skin, it may be time to replace it.
- How often should bed linen be changed?
- How often you change your bed linen is up to you but we recommend changing bed linen every one to two weeks. If you sleep in the bed less often, wear pyjamas or shower before bed, you might change your bed less often than if you shower in the morning, sleep naked or are a hot sleeper. Leaving it longer than 2 weeks can lead to a build up of dust mites which can cause allergies. It can also lead to staining on your sheets. Wash well, often, with warm water and you should be fine.
- Do I need to iron Rise & Fall bed linen?
- You don’t always need to iron your bed linen. It all depends how you dry them. If it is hung up from fully wet or part wet, it will dry quite smoothly, without too many wrinkles. But if you want that perfect hotel finish, you can iron your bed linen on a low to medium heat.
- Can I return the bed linen if I change my mind?
- Yes, you can get a full refund as long as you haven’t used it. All bed linen must be returned within 30-days, with original packaging with all tags and labels attached.
- What sizes do the ben linen sets come in?
- Single, Double, EU Double, King, EU King, Super King, Emperor, whatever your mattress size we have a fitted bed sheet and all the bed linen to fit it. We also cut our fitted sheets with extra depth and fit them with an extra wide, grippy elastic, to allow for everything from a thin to an extra deep mattress. Our pillowcases come in two sizes, Standard and Super King.