Finally, your search for the perfect quality t-shirt is over. We’ve spent hours and hours perfecting our t-shirts to get them just right. Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, they’re strong, soft and get better with wear. You’ll love our premium weight t-shirts that drape beautifully and make you feel like a million dollars. Choose from high quality, men’s and women’s t-shirts in a range of classic colours and shapes that will never go out of style.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes Rise & Fall T-shirts high quality?
- How do you make the best t-shirts? You need superior cotton. That’s why we use 100% GOTS certified organic cotton to create high-quality t-shirts that look and feel great. They’re strong, made to last, and actually get better with wear.
Our t-shirts are made with 100% natural, renewable and fully biodegradable fibres - so you can buy them with a clear conscience.
Rise & Fall t-shirts are made by the same manufacturers as many leading luxury brands. Though unlike some of theirs, ours are made with the finest quality 100% organic cotton - and sold at a fraction of the price!
We’re not into flimsy t-shirts either, so we make ours at the premium weight of 185gm. You can really feel the quality in our perfectly draped, soft and flattering t-shirts.
To maintain that crisp new feel, we also treat all our t-shirts with a proprietary wash that reduces pilling and improves colour retention - to keep them looking fresh for longer.
- What material are they made out of?
- We only use the best quality, 100% GOTS certified organic cotton for our t-shirts. It’s famous for being super soft, super strong and super long-lasting. Unlike lower quality cotton t-shirts that pill, shed or get crispy over time, our t-shirts get even better with wear.
How? It’s all in the fibre length. The extra-long staple cotton used in our t-shirts means that each individual yarn has fewer ties and exposed ends. The result? High-quality cotton t-shirts with a soft hand feel that lasts and lasts.
- How do they fit?
- We can’t bear our t-shirts being too tight so we make all our men's and women's t-shirts for a slightly loose, comfortable fit with a neat neckline. Size down for a more fitted look or up for a baggier, more relaxed look. With our premium quality cotton, you’ll still get that perfect drape every time.
Both our men’s t-shirts and women’s t-shirts fall below the waist, at the hips so you can leave them out or tuck them in as you please. They’re not too long, not too short to keep you looking smart and stylish year-round.
Similarly, our long sleeve t-shirts are designed to fit comfortably for a relaxed feel. The sleeves are finished with a double hem at the wrist.
- Where are they made?
- All our t-shirts are made in Portugal by highly-skilled manufacturers. We believe premium quality t-shirts should be accessible. That’s why we use the same manufacturers as many of the leading luxury brands, so you get the same craftsmanship without the painful markup.
- What T-shirts are available?
- We think t-shirts should be simple, classic and versatile. Our men’s t-shirts come in a short and long sleeve crewneck shape, in white, grey, and navy.
Our women’s t-shirts come in short and long sleeves, both V-neck and crewneck. Unlike the men’s t-shirts, our women’s t-shirts come in white, grey and black.
- How should I take care of them?
- Wash your t-shirts with similar colours at 30°C. Avoid fabric softener or bleach to maintain the quality and softness of the fabric. Trust us you won’t need that fabric softener! To dry your t-shirts, you can hang or tumble dry. And iron on medium heat.