With our premium quality wool throws, you can wrap yourself in buttery soft comfort every day. Explore our range of throws in subtle shades and patterns that add depth and texture to your home. Use yours to dress the end of a bed, add life to an old sofa or snuggle up in front of a movie. We can’t imagine getting through winter without a cosy throw to hand. Can you?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes Rise & Fall throws so good?
- Whether you choose the tonal lambswool throw for durability, the basket weave alpaca throw for extra cosiness, or our silk and cashmere throw for that five star feel - all are made by our small scale manufacturers, in Northern Italy. They’re expertly woven with the finest quality wools, beautifully tactile and stand the test of time.
Being made of 100% natural wool fibres, our throws are fully biodegradable, wrinkle resistant, odour resistant, and very breathable too. Not only are they temperature regulating but their subtle, classic colours are timeless and seasonless, looking chic year after year.
- What are the benefits of a throw?
- Good quality throws have a multitude of uses. You can wrap them around you when you’re watching a movie; dress a sofa or bed with a hint of colour and texture; or take them outside for a cold evening or sunny picnic. If you need to protect your sofa, or cover wear and tear on a much loved armchair, a well placed throw can really save the day.
- Where are they made?
- Our throws are made in Northern Italy, by a family run business based in Lake Como. Our throw manufacturers have over 150 years of craftsmanship in weaving high quality fibres into beautifully luxurious fabrics - so we know we trust them with ours.
- What sizes do they come in?
- Our Tonal Check Throw and Two Tone Cashmere Throw both measure 130cm x 190cm (including fringes), while our Basket Weave Throw measures 130cm x 180cm (including fringes).
- Are they sustainable?
- Made with 100% natural fibres, our throws are completely natural, free of nasty chemicals and fully biodegradable. The manufacturers that make them have kept every step of the production process in Northern Italy so they can maintain their high standards on quality control, environmental sustainability and working conditions. Their products are made to last and their production units, offices and stores use only renewable energy sources.
- How should I take care of my throw?
- Wool is naturally odour resistant so doesn’t need washing too often. When you do, wash it on the wool cycle (low spin) at maximum 30°C. Use non bio detergents, and avoid bleach or fabric softener. Don’t iron or tumble dry, simply give your throw a good shake and hang to dry.