Explore men's cashmere jumpers in simple, stylish cuts and timeless shapes. Wherever you find yourself, in your living room, at work, on a train or on the golf course, a cashmere jumper suits any setting. Discover wardrobe staples with our premium quality, men's cashmere jumpers. Elevate your everyday look with mens cashmere built for versatility and durability. With Rise & Fall you’ll find an easy going, go to jumper, that you’ll reach for every time.
Cashmere Jumper Mens
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What’s the secret with Rise & Fall’s cashmere jumpers?
- Our men's cashmere is made with only the finest fibres for an ultra-soft feel that lasts a lifetime. We use 100% A grade Mongolian cashmere, known for its quality and extra-long fibres. It’s the quality of the cashmere that makes our jumpers so great. They’re strong, soft, resistant to pilling and nice and thick too. (No scrimping on cashmere here!)
All our men's cashmere jumpers come with a free anti-moth zip bag to keep them safe and sound when you pack them away.
- What shapes, colours and sizes are available in men's cashmere?
- We’re keeping things simple with classic shapes and colours. Our men's cashmere jumpers come in four sizes in men's S to XL. There’s the timeless: men's crewneck jumper, the relaxed: men's quarter-zip jumper, and the extra cosy: men's cashmere hoodie. Each men's style comes in black, navy and grey - colours designed to suit every outfit.
- Are the men's jumpers sustainable?
- Whether we’re using it for a bed throw or a men's hoodie, all Rise & Fall cashmere is certified by the Sustainable Fibre Alliance, the Responsible Wool Standard and the Good Cashmere Standard.
We make jumpers that last so you can buy less and wear them for a whole lot longer. We also only comb our cashmere in spring, when the goats naturally shed their winter coats because we like happy goats.
- How often should I wash my cashmere jumper?
- You shouldn’t wash your cashmere jumpers too often as over time this can damage the yarns. Luckily wool is naturally odour resistant so it doesn’t need a lot of washing. For best results handwash (but you can also use a wool setting) and make sure the water is cold. Don’t use bio fabric detergents or any harsh chemicals as these can damage the animal fibres. Hang to dry.