Discover a truly restful night’s sleep with 100% organic cotton bed sheets. Rest easy in natural cotton bedding that gets softer and softer over time.
Crisp & Cool Organic
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- We have two delivery options Standard and Express. If you’re ordering organic bedding to the UK mainland, standard delivery will take 2-3 working days. If you’d like your bed sheets to arrive more quickly, you can opt for Express delivery which arrives the next working day.
- What is the best thread count for cotton bedding?
- You may think a higher thread count is better and that is usually true. But it also makes the fabric weightier and denser allowing for less air movement. Ideally you want a thread count that is high enough for long lasting quality sheets but not so high that you won’t be able to breathe in your sheets! Depending on your sleep preferences, thread counts between 400 and 800 are best.
- What are the best care instructions for the sheets and duvet covers?
- We recommend washing your sheets every week or two. Use a small amount of mild detergent and a little fabric softener if desired, with a gentle 40℃ or 30℃ cycle. Tumble dry your organic cotton bedding on a low to medium heat and iron on medium. With our high quality bed sheets, you’ll find them getting softer and softer after each wash.
- How do I remove stains on natural organic bedding?
- With difficult stains like mascara, make up or tea, you can pre-treat them with a little detergent. Rub it into the fabric with your fingers to let the detergent get to work for at least 5 minutes before you put the load on. (You can also use a little bit of gentle soap or a tiny dot of washing up liquid for spot cleaning.)
- How durable are your duvet sets?
- Our duvet sets are built to last and last. With the proper care you can get at least 10 years out of your bed linen.