A good duvet can make a world of difference to the quality of your sleep. That’s why we use the best quality natural materials when we make ours because we value comfort, breathability and a duvet that’s made to last. Explore the key differences between our recycled down duvet and our organic wool duvet to choose the one that’s best for you. Discover high quality duvets that are easy on your wallet and the planet, to help you sleep easy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes Rise & Fall duvets so good?
- We design our bedding to be good for you and the planet.
Both our duvets are made with all natural materials so they’re fully biodegradable. Whether you’re going for the wool duvet or the down duvet both are temperature regulating, breathable and moisture wicking making for a supremely comfortable, sweat-free, night’s sleep.
Both our duvets are wrapped in a high quality organic cotton shell so they can maintain all their temperature regulating qualities. There’s no point having such high quality fill, then wrapping it in a fabric that can’t breathe!
Our duvets even have clever little labels to help you put the duvet cover on right, the first time round.
- What is the difference between the different duvets?
- Both our duvets are very breathable, temperature regulating and 100% natural but the difference is in the fill. One is filled with 100% recycled down and the other 100% organic wool.
Our recycled down duvet is of medium firmness which means it’s the perfect combination of light softness, whilst providing ergonomically correct support.
- Which duvet should I choose?
- Both our duvets provide a comfortable and breathable night’s sleep so it’s really up to you which you choose. You might prefer the ideal of a down duvet, especially knowing it’s made with recycled materials making it our most eco-friendly duvet. Or you might like the idea of a cosy wool duvet that’s 100% organic. Our wool duvet is the perfect, natural alternative for those who are allergic to down. (Though it’s good to bear in mind these allergies are usually due to low quality down filling that hasn’t been properly cleaned. The filling for our down duvet has been de-dusted, sterilised and washed using the latest technologies.)
The wool duvet also comes in a two tog options. 4.5 tog is perfect for hot sleepers & summer nights. While 10.5 tog is great for those who like to get cosy & toasty & colder climates.
- What material are they made out of?
- Our wool duvet is made with 100% organic wool, wrapped in 100% organic cotton.
Our recycled down duvet is made with 100% recycled down, wrapped in 100% cotton.
- What sizes are available?
- Both our duvets are available in UK Double, UK King, and UK Super King. While our wool duvet is also available in UK Single.
- What thickness or tog is available?
- Our Organic Wool Duvet comes in 4.5 and 10.5 tog while our Recycled Down Duvet only comes in 10.5 tog.
- Are they sustainable?
- Both our duvets are 100% natural and fully biodegradable.
Made with 100% recycled down, our Recycled Down Duvet is our most eco-friendly duvet yet.