Add delight to your bedtime routine with our luxury duvet covers. They’re 100% cotton, smooth, silky and soft as anything. Brighten up your bedroom with fresh colours or keep things classy with classic white. Explore luxury duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets in a range of stylish colours. Curl up in our soft and smooth duvet cover, or try the crisp and cool range for ultimate comfort. For the most sumptuous night’s sleep, choose luxury duvet covers by Rise & Fall.
Luxury Duvet Covers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes Rise & Fall duvet covers luxury?
- Our duvet covers are made of the finest quality cotton, with extra long staples that ensure smooth, soft sheets.
We weave this quality cotton into two luxury thread counts, 400 and 600 to give you two different duvet covers to choose from. One is a little more lightweight and better for hot sleepers, the other is silky smooth with that five star feel. Both types of duvet cover feel soft against your skin and get better and better with every wash.
We maintain that luxury at each step of our process - from the beautiful weave and stitching to the classic button closure and enclosed corners. Our duvet covers are easy to put on and a dream to sleep in.
- What materials are available for the sheets and duvet covers?
- All our duvet covers and sheets come in gorgeous quality, 100% cotton but there are two types to choose from.
Our crisp & cool duvet cover is made with 100% organic cotton in a 400 thread count; while our soft & smooth duvet cover is made with 100% cotton in a luxury 600 thread count.
- What size duvet covers are available?
- As with all our sheets, our duvet covers come in sizes UK single, UK double, UK king, EU King, UK super king and UK emperor. There’s plenty of size options so you can make sure your duvet cover fits just right.
If you like to get extra snuggly, get a duvet and cover that’s one size bigger than your bed. You won’t have to fight over the duvet anymore!
- What colour duvet covers are available?
- Our luxury duvet covers come in classic white, light sage, warm grey and ivory chalk. Why not try a colour that complements a colourful quilt or bedcover.
- How do I care for my duvet cover?
- Wash your duvet cover with your usual fabric detergent, at 40°C or 30°C. You can pop your cover in with your other sheets as long as they’re similar colours. Tumble dry or hang your duvet cover. Then iron it (on a medium heat) for that crisp, just-climbed-into-fresh-sheets feeling.
As long as you take care of it properly, the high quality cotton we use means your duvet cover will get better and better with every wash. There’s nothing worse than the feeling of a bobbly duvet cover against your skin.
- What other bedding is available?
- At Rise & Fall we sell everything you could need for your bed, from pillows and duvets to sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers.
Overwhelmed by choice? Try our classic bedding bundle which includes a fitted sheet, duvet cover and two pillowcases. It’s luxury bedding without the luxury price tag.