FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is a cashmere wrap?
- A cashmere wrap is an extra wide scarf or shawl that can be worn in a number of ways. It is most often wrapped around shoulders, arms and back but it can also be used as a blanket.
- How can I wear a cashmere wrap?
- A cashmere wrap can be worn around your shoulders to keep your neck, arms and back warm against the chill. It can also be folded (or gathered) lengthwise and worn around the neck like a scarf. Or you can pull it up over your head to keep your head and ears extra warm.
Keep your wrap on the back of your favourite chair, and you can enjoy the soft warmth every time you sit down. The options are endless.
- How should I style the cashmere wrap?
- A cashmere wrap can be worn with anything. It’s so soft and lightweight that it feels lovely against the skin and works well thrown over a floral dress or casual t-shirt. You could wear it over a smart top, on a summer evening, sitting by the sea. But you can also use it in deepest winter, layered over a contrasting blazer and jeans, or with a matching cashmere jumper.
- What makes cashmere so great?
- Cashmere is so wonderfully soft that it’s a real pleasure to wear. It’s that coupled with how warm it is that makes it so desirable. An incredibly insulating fibre, cashmere is both lightweight and cosy at the same time - making for a very comfortable wear.
What’s more, cashmere is wrinkle resistant, anti-odour and very breathable too. So you can really relax when wearing it.
- What size is the wrap?
- Our cashmere wrap isn’t called oversized for nothing. At 70 cm by 200 cm, it’s big enough to cover your arms, neck and back - keeping you extra warm.
- Should I choose a cashmere wrap or a cashmere scarf?
- Our cashmere wrap is much bigger than the average cashmere scarf, it will cover more of your body, and feels really comfortable to snuggle into. You can use it sitting on the sofa or wrapped around your shoulders at a wedding. It really has a lot of uses.
Our cashmere scarf on the other hand, is smaller and fits nicely into a handbag or pocket for travel. You can easily wrap it around your neck and wear it under a coat keeping your hands and arms free to move.
- What colours are available?
- The oversized cashmere wrap comes in black, camel, navy, salt, grey, and fuchsia.
- What other cashmere accessories are available?
- As well as the cashmere wrap there are plenty of other cashmere accessories to keep you warm this winter. Try our cashmere beanie, cashmere scarf, and extra cosy cashmere gloves.